BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Deary Diary,

Inspirational People:


You'd be surprised who my top 3 most inspirational people are.

At number three, we have Michael Jackson. The reason is because during the roughest times, he stayed strong despite what people said about him.

Number two goes to Britney Spears. She is such a talented dancer and vocalist. And even though a lot of the world was against her at one point, and she wasn't acting right, she bounced back and showed the world that there are second chances in life.

At number one, we have The Real Slim Shady himself: Marshall Mathers. I can't even explain the amount of respect I have for him. He is one of my greatest idols. He's gone through a lot of tough times, and knows  exactly how to put it into words.

Is there anyone that inspires you?

Comment, or hit me up on Facebook. :)

0 comments: