BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

Tonight's complaints are about guys. Guys simply have the incapability to make up their minds. Men have completely intelligent minds, yet they have no clue how to use them. For example; the last guy I dated said yes to me, told me he loved me, picked out a soundtrack to our relationship, and told me he was going to write a song for me. The next morning, I got a Facebook message telling me that he didn't like me at all and that it wasn't going to work out. Then I get a message from someone telling me that it was all just a bet with his sister. Isn't that just fantastic? Men simply cannot tell if they like someone unless they're with them. They can't make up they're mind until it's too late to possibly avoid causing damage. It makes me angry that girls and women have the full capability (excluding a few certain "special" ladies) to decide through these problems. Men generally think that women and girls tend to "over think" things. When really, it's the men and boys that are under thinking things. I don't mean to call the guys out, but on this subject right here, they need to know that the slightest thing can make a girl upset. On a further note, men and boys need to realize that they have more of an effect on people than they think. I'm pretty much done with this. Hope you enjoyed it.

Love to all,
~Kayla

0 comments: