BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

You know those girls that aren't skinny? The ones that aren't whores? The ones that don't try and pull off booty shorts at school? Those ones? THEY HAVE FUCKING FEELINGS. I would know. I am one of those girls. My self-esteem is about as low as it can get. Do you know why? Because no guys would ever even think of dating me. The walk past me in the hallways and look over my shoulder at some skank trying to pull of booty shorts and a too-low-cut shirt. There is more to relationship than sex appeal. Do you know why I go on a verbal rampage on this blog? Because NO ONE bothers to ask me how my day is going. No one bothers to ask me out on a date. No one thinks I'm pretty except for a few girls (that I'm pretty sure are not lesbians so it doesn't even count for that). I want one guy to tell me I'm pretty. Just one. One guy that has the balls to walk up and say "Hey you look pretty today." or maybe "Hi, text me after school?". Is it really that hard to tell someone they're pretty? I want to feel the same love that whores do. Why do they get all of the love if they can't even hold a relationship for longer than a few days? They go around crushing hearts, souls, and self esteems, everyday. But guys are too ignorant and non-intelligent to figure out that, that one girl sitting over there might actually give them the love they deserve. That girl over there, who hasn't had a boyfriend and tries to say "Hi" to you sometimes, might be the right one. But they're not worried about being loved. They're worried about getting laid. I am so incredibly done with any guy that think they're hot shit because they dated a whore.


I hope you can relate to this, and I hope you got something out of reading this.


Love to all,
~Kayla

0 comments: