BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

You know what sucks? Being in love with someone you know will never be in love with you. They might love you, but they'll never be in love with you. There's a difference. You see, loving someone, is when you care about them to fullest extent and will never want them out of your life. Being in love with someone is when they're the only thing on your mind and everything else is a haze. When you can merely hear their name and wander off into a place with world peace and rainbows and stars and unicorns and shit like that. Truly being in love means that you would die within a millisecond for them. That you wouldn't have to think about wether you would give your life for them. It makes me so incredibly angry when I'm not good enough for the guy I'm in love with. I pray, I wish, I promise, I give. I try to do everything in my power for just one chance to have him. It never works. It may not be meant to be, but I would be willing to change that if I got the chance.

To all of you that can relate to this, I hope you appreciate this.

Love to all,
~Kayla

0 comments: