BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 22, 2010

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

I feel like my heart has been shattered into so many pieces that even with a microscope you wouldn't find them. I can't take this anymore. I just want someone to love me. Why won't anyone love me? Am i never going to be good enough for anyone? I just want to be like the couples walking down the street holding hands. I know I'm bigger than most girls, but that doesn't mean that I shouldn't get a chance. no one knows the real me. No one bothers to ask. I hate this. I hate my life. Because I'm not "approachable". I want to be skinny. I want to be shorter. I want to have a prettier face. But no, I was cursed with crappy looks. I was cursed with a weight of 216.2 lbs. I was cursed with the average height. I hate the way I am and i hate the way I look. Do you know why? No one that matters likes it either. Not one person that I've ever liked has liked me back because my looks are horrible. I hate it. And I'm about ready to end my misery.

Love to all,
~Kayla

0 comments: