BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

I am just about done with everything in life. There are two people in this whole world that wouldn't be able to being to fathom how I feel about them, I can't handle my schoolwork properly, and ever since I started the second quarter, my life has sucked completely and I'm beginning to hate myself. I hate my looks, my grades, my humor, the people that live with me, my teachers, and I'm beginning to find problems with the friends I have. I don't think it's even worth trying anymore. I might as well just do my work and stop talking to anyone. This isn't turning out to be the fantastic year I had planned it to be. I'm sorry for the ill-worded post and all the anger. But I really needed to let this out.

Love to all,
~Kayla

0 comments: