BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, November 12, 2010

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

As I sit here and enjoy the comedy Zombieland, I realize that not everything in life has to be sad. This is one of the funniest movies I've ever seen. If you haven't watched it, check it out. But today has been one of the most amazing days ever. I've acquired a new boyfriend named Thomas. He makes me extremely happy and I'm glad I have him. Anyways, sometimes people (like me) just need to work on look on the bright side of life. I realized that there are so many great things in life. But I use this site for the exact opposite of that. SO every once in a while, I'll put up a happy post like this one. Even though you guys done care about my thought process on happy things. But I'll do it anyways.

Love to all (especially Thomas),
~Kayla

0 comments: